Beads – the Passion of mankind – our work has epic roots
Beads are the archeologists artifacts par excellence. They are found in most archeological sites and are well documented because they were used and produced since the beginning of mankind for many different reasons till present day. So our work has epic roots.
Like millions of passionate jewelers that have created bead jewelry since thousands of years ago we do the same work. We string up precious stone beads and hold and finish them with sterling silver findings.
Still every piece of handcrafted bead jewelry from the millions is unique and reflects an individual fantasy and craftsmanship. Quality and selection of materials and their composition are never same.
Well solved technical issues like flexibility or durability are hidden to the eye and will reveal only in time the functionality of the jewelry.
In the creation and realization we emphasize:
We work with a fine selection and variety of shapes and sizes of the most common gem stone beads whose origins and suppliers we are fully acquainted with, sometimes since decades.
We work exclusively with natural gem-stones and 925 Sterling Silver, sometimes gold plated.
In the composition and design is the subtle and artistic but most important expression, impact and purpose of the jewelry.
This is the very personal part of the work that is difficult to describe and words cannot reach.
We think that the art of combining function and design is successful in the realization of „Kraftschmuck“. It is german and means „Power Jewelry“ in english and refers to Talisman, Amulet, Healing, Protection, Luck as well as the mythical, esoteric, religious, magical, historical, curative, ethnical, astrological, legendary and so many other aspects, functions and facets of the precious stones since millenniums.
Since we used the high quality Soft Flex ® Jewelry cables about 2 decades ago the share of repairs of necklaces that we created and sold is only about 15%. The rest of our repairs 85% were not purchased from us.
We use soft 925 Sterling Silver beads to lubricate between the hard gemstones to make the necklace flexible and durable. Also the soft silver beads between the sharp edges of the holes of the gemstone beads prevent the cutting of the cable that occurs by twisting or squeezing the necklace. The impact of the silver on the energy of the jewelry is positive and considered.
With our contribution we share experience and passion for beads and precious stones.
May inspiration prevail and communication occur.